Thursday, January 14, 2010

Im James Ramsey. I go by Hunter. I play football and enjoy hanging with my friends and chilling. I have recently started rock climbing, but I am completely and totally SCARED OF HEIGHTS which makes it kind of difficult. I love music, Bob Marley's my favorite along with Damien Marley, Lil Wayne. I alos like aesop rock and iron maiden. I kinda have a very broad taste in music, but I hate country even though im from Nashville, Tennessee. I'm terrible with computers in every way except getting and listening to music or playing youtube videos, but I love to mess with them even though I usually don't know what I'm doing. I am a freshman here and I play football here as well.

4 comments:

  1. I too like to listen to Lil Wayne. I also like playing football at times as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Although I'm curious as to how you rock climb when you are scared of heights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bob Marley - I have a vintage box set of the complete Bob Marley - you have good taste in music :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like Bob Marley along with Ziggy and Damien. I saw Damien live last summer in Santa Cruz.

    ReplyDelete